Attend a Service
Attend A Service
- During most of the year, we offer 2 worship services each Sunday, at 9:30am and 11:15am.
- During the summer, from June until mid-September, we offer 1 worship service each Sunday, at 10:00am.
- If you're planning to attend a worship service, we encourage you to arrive 15 minutes early--parking in Geneva can sometimes be a challenge and we wouldn't want you to miss any of the service!
- Our dress code is fairly casual, but please be modest and respectful of our worship space. Dress slacks or a casual skirt would be appropriate.
- Enter the Sanctuary through the entrance at 102 S. 2nd Street. You'll be welcomed by a greeter and given a bulletin containing the Order of Service and announcements. Feel free to sit wherever you feel comfortable. The entrance at 110 S. 2nd St. is handicap-accessible.
- If you have small children with you, they can either quietly stay with you in the Sanctuary or you may take them to the nursery.
- Church School is offered for grades K-5 during the 9:30am service and for grades K-12 during the 11:15am service. On Intergenerational Sundays, all children and youth are invited to stay in the Sanctuary.
- Childcare is available during both services for children through Kindergarten or age 6. Your children are welcome to attend or may stay with you in the Sanctuary.
- For safety reasons, all children and youth (including visitors) who are attending class or are in the nursery must be registered for the Religious Education program. There are abbreviated registration forms in each pew; if you are here with a child who is a visitor or not yet registered, please fill out one form for each child and send it with your child to take to the teacher. If your child will be attending class more than once, please take a moment to fill out a Church School Registration/Emergency Contact and Consent-To-Treat Form (available here or in our Common Room).
- We take a congregational offering every Sunday, but, as our guest, you are not expected to contribute.
Thank you for taking the time to learn a bit more about our church community--we look forward to meeting you!