Already using Realm? Sign in here. New to Realm? Read below and we can help you get started!
What is Realm?
Realm is UUSG's church management system. It allows easy communication with others in our church community, access to a church directory with your contact information and other personal details you decide to show, and the ability to easily stay on top of what’s going on at UUSG. Realm allows you to manage your personal information and who is allowed to see it, communicate with Ministry Teams and UUSG Community Groups, and RSVP to UUSG Events and Team Meetings.
What about privacy?
Your privacy is one of our greatest concerns. Realm is only made up of the people in UUSG; it’s not like a social network that’s open to everyone. Realm keeps your data and information safe and gives you control over what information you share and who can see it.
How do I start?
If you haven’t received an invitation to join Realm yet:
- Email Christine Imielski at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation.
- You will receive an invitation e-mail with a subject line saying “Unitarian Universalist Society of Geneva: Join our Online Community!” The message will include a link to create your account.
- On your computer: follow the link to create your account and enter the information you wish.
- On your devices: visit http://onelink.to/connectapp to download the mobile app called Realm Connect.
- Review your profile to make sure that UUSG has your correct address and other personal information entered correctly. If anything is incorrect, you can change it there.
- If you have any questions, contact Christine Imielski at email@example.com or Dave Davis, Communications Team Leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org.